Lutfullah Almos, PA-C
Lutfullah Walid Almos is a licensed, board certified Physician Assistant (PA). He is a U.S. Army veteran having served six years of active duty as a Combat Medic. He is a graduate of the University Of South Carolina-Upstate where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He then went on to achieve his Master’s Degree in Health Sciences at George Washington University. He currently resides in Sandy Springs with his wife and their two dogs. His interests include weightlifting, running, and cycling.
- University of South Carolina-Upstate
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital