Yolanda Scott, MD
Dr. Scott is a physiatrist that specializes in Interventional Spine procedures. With a background in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation she focuses on musculoskeletal injuries as well as chronic spinal conditions. After completing her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City (currently named the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai) she moved to Georgia to complete an Interventional Spine and Pain Management fellowship in Marietta Ga. Her areas of interest include neck, low back pain, joint injection, regenerative medicine and chronic pelvic pain.
Dr. Scott’s professional membership include the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Georgia Medical Society, Medical Association of Atlanta, and the International Pelvic Pain Society.
During her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, exploring the city of Atlanta, traveling, and training for races.
- Binghamton University ( SUNY) B.A.
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Intern-Year Training
- Mt Sinai Hospital at Elmhurst-Internal Medicine
- Residency Training
- Mt Sinai Hospital-Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Post Residency Training
- Non-Surgical Orthopedics- Interventional Spine
- Hospital Affiliation/Surgical Center Affiliation
- Emory St. Joseph
- Northside Hospital
- Perimeter Orthopaedics Surgical Center
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Georgia Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Medical Association of Georgia
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- Greater Atlanta Pain Society
- Areas of Interest
- Non-operative Pain Management for the back pain ( epidurals, nerve blocks, Sacroiliac joint injections)
- Peripheral Joint injectionPelvic Pain Management
- Pelvic Pain Management
- Biologics to treat joint pain
- Ultrasound-guided injections