COVID-19: Information & Updates
The team at Perimeter Orthopaedics continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak via the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Georgia Department of Public Health, and the World Health Organization.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Your health and safety is at the forefront of everything we do, so please know that when you visit our office, strict safety protocols are in place.
Below are just a few of the steps we're taking to prepare for your visit:
- Patient Screening: Temperatures taken, use hand sanitizer in and out
- Masks: All patients/visitors are asked to wear masks; staff is wearing them as well.
- Strict visitor limitations. Guests accompanying patients are not permitted in the office unless: the patient is a minor, the patient needs an interpreter, or the patient requires assistance. Unfortunately at this time this also means family is not allowed to accompany you into the patient rooms.
We ask all patients and their guests who have had a fever in the last 24 hours, cough / shortness of breath, or have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of covid-19; reschedule their appointments from in-office to telemedicine. Please understand that if you arrive for your appointment and are requested to reschedule, this is being done in the best interest of our patients, staff, and the general public.
Telehealth Virtual Visits
Get the specialized orthopedic care you need, without the hassle. It's simple to use, and the secure from any device. Telehealth benefits include:
- Be seen from the comfort of your own home
- No travel or parking hassle
- Quality care from the comfort of your home (or wherever you are staying)
- Review tests such as x-rays and MRIs during a telehealth visit (if applicable)
- And more!
Interested in a telehealth visit? Scheduling is simple and easy. Call (404) 255-5595 or Click Here
Again, this is a new situation for all of us. We are closely monitoring covid-19 and will continue to provide you with updates as needed. Your health and safety are important to us. We hope you and your families stay safe and well!