Delaney Hales, PA-C
Delaney Hales is a licensed, board certified physician assistant. She earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from the University of Georgia and pursued a brief career in sales before returning to school to earn a Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant studies from Mercer University. Her professional interests include sports medicine and exercise science. She is an Atlanta native and resides in Milton with her husband. She has been working at Perimeter Orthopaedics for more than two years.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Northside Hospital