Victoria Seng, PA-C
Victoria Seng is a licensed, board certified physician assistant. She received her Master of Science in PA studies from South University in Savannah. Before that she attended the University of Texas, San Antonio where she earned a BS in Kinesiology.
Victoria became interested in becoming a PA after visiting Nicaragua on a medical mission’s trip. She felt rewarded helping people heal and seeing them restore their health.
Victoria strives to answer questions, provide education and give re-assurance and encouragement to patients. She is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual. She believes in fostering a healthy provider-patient relationship that facilitates assurance and respect. Victoria is fluent in English and Spanish.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
Awards and Publications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support training and certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support certification